Let me take this opportunity to invite you to join us for worship each Sunday morning. We will be offering two services, one at 8:45am and the other at 11:00am. You will also be able to worship with us online. Please know that we will be taking extra precautions to ensure your safety and the safety of our potential visitors.
Please Note: It is very important that each of us are aware of several guidelines that are in place that must be observed in order for us to worship safely inside the church house.
- If you are at high risk, please worship with us from your home.
- The 8:45am service will be for individuals that are over 60 years of age plus those that would be considered as high risk individuals
- The 11:00am service will be for all individuals regardless of age
- We will observe social distancing by:
- Alternating rows between each set of pews
- Families are encouraged to sit together
- Individuals you have invited that are outside of your family will be allowed to sit with you
- Please keep six feet between your family and another family on the same pew as you
- Please do not come to church if you have been around someone with the Corona Virus within the past 14 days or if you feel you might have it. Please do not come if you have:
- A Temperature
- Dry Cough
- Difficulty breathing
- Shaking and Chills
- Muscle Pains
- If you are unsure about the difference between the Corona Virus and Common Allergies, please consult your physician
- Please make sure while in the church that you avoid:
- Shaking hands
- Congregating in Foyer
- Having any open drinks
- Please consider wearing masks.
- We will have hand sanitizing stations located at each door
If there is anything you need or if you have any questions, do not hesitate to let me know.